Friday, February 13, 2009

Reaction To An Odd Night

So tonight many things happened. I stuck to my guns, and realized many things about myself. I have grown up free of religious influence, and it therefore has made me a much too reasonable person. I find rules such as cutting off all form of communication for religious rituals useless. it leaves no room for mistake as the world turns. I mean honestly, the world does not stop simply because it is a time of worship. I'm not trying to call any religious people stupid, but with the way life and the world works, to stop everything when opportunity knocks seems to me a sin more than anything. If God or whoever you believe in gave you life and opportunity, you should take it. Don't spend your time clouding your life with oblivion when there might be so much out there you haven't looked at you've been so focused on one thing. All you have to do is open your eyes and the world around you becomes clearer.

No comments:

Post a Comment