Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Holy shit
So, I haven't been on here in awhile. Since my first post, my views have changed quite a bit. Yay for life progress! I have a lot more respect for religion, or maybe just a lot less angst than I felt that night o_O All of that aside, my hair is curly right now. This is a rarity. It probably will be this entire week too. Ew, dentist appointment Thursday. Why do those things ALWAYS have to come RIGHT when your life is like *perfect*? I mean, it's nothing major, but it just always seems to throw a wrench in what looks like is going to be a fantastic week. This is why people hate doctors. I have discovered a lot, actually, now that I think about it, between February and now. Oh, how life changes. I'm stalking a friend on here, and she's stalking me back. It feels SO COOL to tell people with no lives about yourself. Really. it's exhilarating. Rent is amazing. Peace until later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hai stalkah
ReplyDeleteI think if we work together, we can invent a gadget that magically makes all doctors combust.
But really, I know what you mean...like when I get the most random zit, it just ruins everything. TMI, sorry lol.